Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is designed for adventurers with an African dream safari. The lodge is located on the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, in the heart of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is nestled in an acacia grove by a gentle mountain spring offering perfect views of the mountain while you enjoy the comfort of the lodge.
On a clear day, you can view the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro shimmering in the southern sky.
The lodge features a Maasai-inspired design, garden restaurant and palm-shaded swimming pool. It also features a sundeck that provides uninterrupted views of Mount Kilimanjaro and the surrounding landscape.
The ambience of Amboseli safari lodge captures the essence of Maasai culture. It’s setting breathtakingly beautiful and the wildlife abundant. It’s hospitality and amenities are unrivalled.
The rooms are decorated with local antiques, artefacts and artwork. It features different rooms that are categorized into single rooms, double rooms, family room, twin rooms, and triple rooms. Most rooms overlook the majestic grasslands of Amboseli National Park.
- Gift shop and business centre
- Freeform swimming pool and sundeck
- Guided nature walks, bird-watching walks
- Spacious interior bar with exterior terrace
- Dinner in the bush, breakfast on the plains
- Separate exterior campfire bar
- Maasai dance performances in a dedicated exterior bush BBQ area.
- Visit Maasai communities